Thursday, July 19, 2007

XXV

That's right! We, ie Sukanya, Silky and that other person who comes around from time to time, turn all of twenty five today. That's a quarter of a century that we've roamed the earth. I hope it's a good day, because I am at work today,so you can never tell.

Thankfully no one famous was born today (apart from me, but I don't count yet!). And good it's that way. Can you imagine what that would mean when you're older? No one will ever forget your birthday and will insist on giving you birthday cards (oh alright, e-cards) with the numbers on them. Gives me the heebeejeebees already!

Today would be a holiday in Burma and Nicaragua. Sigh! No such luck here. I'll just have to wait all day to run home for that delicious Black Forest my mum is making for me. Weeeeeeeeee! It's just like the younger days!

Twenty five. Hmmm... Whoa!

1 comment:

Adi said...

at least you don't have to share you birthday with Lindsay Lohan :-|

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin