Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Something New, Something Blue...

I’ve been tripping. It’s the best amateur own comp I have lent my ears to in some time. And I want everyone to know.

Meet Ashwin Alexander – my ego-surfing friend and loyal critic of this blog space – who, when engaging in an erstwhile activity of some import to him, stumbled upon his namesake.

This discovery of a man Ashwin, who we shall call Ashwin the Stud for obvious reasons, makes some brilliant music. I cannot get enough of his music, especially Welcome Me, January Awaits and a cover of Peter Yorn’s Life on a Chain.

Here's the link to his page. Go to the music tab to download his music.

I hope this guy makes it big someday soon.

I was going to add more to this post, but I figured, let him steal this one, he sure deserves it .

5 comments:

Ashwin Alexander said...

Yup. I hope Ashwin Alexander makes it big.

Ashwin Alexander said...

He's my Google twin!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_twin

'Smee! said...

Oh! And here I was, thinking the Ashwin we know was just being.. umm.. himself! Putting his html expertise to use :D

Ashwin Alexander said...

I'm not saying you don't know what you're talking about, but I don't know what you're talking about.

MechaniGal said...

Hey Tru!
I read this blog top down, so i've just noticed all the comments. Looks like you had a lot of free time on your hands - there are lots of valuable comments here :) Needless to say, I am supremely honoured :) Thanks babe!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin